Smart Client Card
Added Security And The World At Your Fingertips!
National Bank's Client Card allows you to—at any time—access a variety of banking services as well as your accounts through our Electronic Banking Solutions.
- Internet Banking Solutions1
- Telephone Banking Solutions
- A vast network of Automated Banking Machines
- A convenient direct payment method with merchants
- Self-service printers
The smart Client Card is very secure and user-friendly, and provides access to convenient features that are easy to use.
- The microchip technology provides greater protection against fraud and counterfeiting. Refer to the FAQ section for more information on the smart Client Card.
- Good news! Starting October 10, 2017, Client Card daily limits will gradually be increased from $1,000 to $2,000 for purchases! Want added protection? Customize your ABM withdrawal and purchase limits for any transactions you do at home or abroad by adjusting your Client Card settings. Please note that if your Client Card limit is already over $1,000, you won't be affected by this change.
- The Maestro network®1 is now available for purchases at participating merchants world-wide.
- You can now modify your PIN on ABMS that are on THE EXCHANGE®2 Network.
Magnetic stripe Client Cards will remain a legitimate payment method and will still be accepted where microchip technology is not yet available, whether in Canada or abroad.
Read the user Agreement to learn more about the smart-client card regarding the automated services and digital banking solutions.
1 Certain browser versions are required in order to access National Bank's Internet Banking Solutions. Please refer to bnc.ca/browser.
®1 Maestro is a registered trademark of MasterCard International inc.
®2 THE EXCHANGE is a registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.