National Bank Financial
National Bank Financial is a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Bank and is the result of the merger between Lévesque Beaubien Geoffrion and First Marathon Inc. in September 1999. With business volume in excess of $600 million, National Bank Financial has over 2,700 employees in 86 offices across Canada.
To offer all its investor clients (institutions and individuals) complete and integrated brokerage services and sound advice.
Products and Services Offered
- Federal, provincial, municipal and corporate bonds
- Canada and provincial savings bonds
- Strip bonds and residuals
- Treasury bills and commercial paper
- Guaranteed investment certificates and term deposits
- Negotiable investment certificates
- NHA mortgage-backed securities
- Foreign-currency-denominated bonds
- Retirement Savings Bonds
- Common and preferred shares
- Canadian, U.S. and international investment funds
- Derivative products
- Retirement savings plans
- Retirement Income Funds and annuities
- Education Savings Plans
- Investment and economic research
- Portfolio management
- Safekeeping of securities
- Tax shelters
- Provincial stock savings plans
Phone number: 514 879-2222
Contact us by E-mail
For individuals and investors, visit National Bank Financial.
For corporations, institutional investors or government entities, visit National Bank Financial Markets.
1155 Metcalfe, 5th floor