National Bank to release its first quarter results on March 1, 2017
National Bank of Canada (TSX: NA) will be releasing its first quarter 2017 results at about 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, March 1, 2017. The release will be followed by a conference call at 1:00 p.m. that same day with financial analysts and institutional investors.
Conference call of first quarter results ended January 31, 2017:
- Conference call will take place on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 6710780#).
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until March 30, 2017 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 4525841#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $232 billion in assets as at October 31, 2016, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 21,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank’s activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
|For more information:|
|Linda Boulanger||Claude Breton|
|Vice-President - Investor Relations||Vice-President - Public Affairs|
|National Bank of Canada||National Bank of Canada|
|Tel.: 514-394-0296||Tel.: 514-394-8644|