National Bank to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year End Results on December 8, 2005
Montreal, 9 November 2005 -
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its fourth quarter and year end results on Thursday, December 8, 2005. The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
Fourth quarter and year ended October 31, 2005 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on December 8, 2005 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: (416) 340-2216 / 1-866-898-9626.
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The Report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank’s website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until December 15, 2005, by dialing the following numbers : (416) 695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 3167522.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
About National Bank
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group which provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its customers elsewhere in the world. National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management, as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has close to $110 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 17,049 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA: TSX). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca.
Source: Elaine Carr, Director, Investor Relations, (514) 394-0296, firstname.lastname@example.org