National Bank to Announce Second Quarter Results on May 27, 2004.
Montreal, 10 May 2004 -
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its second quarter results on Thursday, May 27, 2004. The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
Second quarter ended April 30, 2004 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on May 27, 2004 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-405-9310 / 1-877-211-7911.
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The Report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank's website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until June 3, 2004, by dialing the following numbers : (416) 695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 3049614.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank's website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
Telephone: (514) 394-0296