National Bank to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year End Results on December 4, 2003
Montreal, 2 December 2003 -
National Bank of Canada will be releasing its fourth quarter and year end results on Thursday, December 4, 2003. The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
Fourth quarter and year ended October 31, 2003 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on December 4, 2003 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-405-9328 / 1-800-387-6216.
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank's website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until December 11, 2003, by dialing the following number : (416) 695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the passcode 1497513.
- An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank's website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
Source: Elaine Carr, Director, Investor Relations, (514) 394-0296, firstname.lastname@example.org